Monday, February 13, 2012

Paper Wheels

In our apartment, the living room walls are covered in that brown paneling from decades ago...I kind of hate it. I was browsing through Pinterest and found a picture of some gorgeous paper wheels that a woman made as christmas tree decorations. I decided to use some of my fun scrapbook paper and pages from a book that I bought at a yardsale last summer to make some paper wheels to spruce up my ugly brown wall.


These are not very awesome photos, but they give you an idea of what I'm talking about.


If I had a ladder, I would make more and fill the wall, but as it stands, that wall is above the stairs and Jesse just about broke his neck hanging them as far to the left as he managed.

We used sewing pins to hang them so as not to poke any noticeable holes in the wall.

I used to think it was nice that I didn't spend any money on them so I wouldn't feel bad when tossing them out before our move to Maryland, but I think they will be going with us. I really love the color, texture, and whimsy that they bring to my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment