Tuesday, February 14, 2012

For Beatrice

Sometime in November I decided to make my dear friend Beatrice a bird pillow that she had seen online as a Christmas gift...

Four months later it is complete!

It's obvious that my pillow contruction could use a little work...it's a little lopsided, but I'm going to say that just adds to its charm...


This pillow didn't cost me anything in materials, but it was certainly an investment in time...So much that I probably will never make another one like it. I loved making it for Beatrice though because she is always so enthusiastic about the whimsical handmade gifts I bestow upon her...


I am very very tempted to keep this baby at my house because I love it a lot. Hopefully Bea will feel the same way...

If you would like to have a pillow like this one, you can buy one from sukanart on etsy

1 comment:

  1. It's better than I would have done for sure. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete